I am a graphic designer with a background in journalism, photojournalism, marketing and publications. For a full resume and references, please reach out through the Contact Me page.
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Keynote, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, various content management systems, project management tools including Basecamp, Teamwork, and Sharepoint.
- Well-versed in designing with respect to branding identity and copyright guidelines.
- Capable of designing for web accessibility, include accessible PDFs.
- Knowledgeable in exporting files for print and web, prepping large-scale signage and setting up die-cut files.
- Confident researching and illustrating step-by-step workflows and detailed concepts in graphic form.
- Experienced in planning and art directing photo shoots.
- Skilled at editing, toning and color correcting photos.
- Capable of mentoring junior designers on principles of aesthetics and design.
- Actively participate in brainstorming, art meetings and content planning sessions.
- Accustomed to maintaining working relationship with outside vendors, such as printers and freelance illustrators.
- Effective at ensuring pre-press standards and postal regulations for printed material are consistent.
- Trained in creating and publishing e-publications.
- Able to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions when assessing effectiveness of content and designs.
- Adept at carrying out daily tasks independently in regard to time management as well as choosing the method, manner, and sequence for projects.