Infographics and illustrations planned through careful collaboration with a writer for accuracy. Visuals are designed to match the tone and style of the content they accompany and are often repurposed for use in social media channels as well.
- Personal project of autobiographical postage stamps designed for Instagram
- Map of downtown Indianapolis included in the IUPUI freshman viewbook to show proximity to major sites
- Illustrations designed for an educational IUPUI alcohol awareness quiz and website
- Infographics (asbestos risks in your home, roof revealed, and composting toilets) designed for Angie’s List Magazine and website
- Various maps and diagrams illustrated for NCAA Champion Magazine feature articles
- Field of play diagrams accurately designed to scale for NCAA’s Game Facilities Manual
- Series of NCAA 101 one-sheet explainers on corporate governance and operations